Retail device promotion for Nokia 3 Smartphone Campaign
Terms And Conditions
1. Only existing Prepaid customers that have received a promotional SMS from Vodacom from 24 November 2017 until 28 February 2018 (both days inclusive) are eligible to participate in the Vodacom “Nokia 3 Smartphone Retail Device” promotion (the “Promotion”)
2. A R2000 bonus airtime allocation will be awarded to a qualifying participant when purchasing a qualifying Nokia 3 Smartphone.
3. To qualify to receive the bonus airtime the customer needs to meet the below criteria
a. receive an sms from Vodacom to purchase the Nokia 3
b. purchasing a Nokia 3 Smartphone
c. From selected Vodacom Shops, Dealer stores, or National Chains stores (the “Participating Stores”);
d. recharging with R59,00 airtime within the first seven days of purchasing their new Nokia 3 Smartphone
e. keeping their current phone number on their new Nokia 3 Smartphone;
f. using their new qualifying Nokia 3 Smartphone,
4. The bonus airtime allocation is once-off
5. The bonus airtime allocation has a validity period of 7 days from the date of activation
6. The bonus airtime allocation (the “Allocation”) is calculated according to the following tariff rates:
a. R2.00 per minute for calls (Vodacom to Vodacom only), billed per second;
b. R2.00 per MB for data;
c. R0.50 per SMS (Vodacom to Vodacom only);
d. The bonus airtime allocations are on-net (Vodacom to Vodacom) only;
7. Bonus airtime allocation is non-transferable.
8. Bonus airtime allocation do not apply to data roaming.
9. Bonus airtime allocation and the recognition of recharges in the evaluation of the recharge criteria may take up to 72 hours.
10. The bonus airtime allocation will be made to the first successful paired targeted Sim to the new participating device.
11. The promotion may be extended at the discretion of Vodacom.