Vodacom Siyakha Price Plan
We know you work hard to take care of your family, and should you die, they may not be able to afford your funeral expenses. To put your mind at rest, the Vodacom Siyakha price plan promises to pay up to R10 000 for a dignified burial service.
To get FREE Funeral Cover, switch to the Vodacom Siyakha price plan now. It will help your family pay your funeral costs so you have one less thing to worry about!
Switch to the Siyakha Price plan NOW to enjoy the following rates:
• Calls to any network – R1.50 per minute (billed per second)
• SMS to any SA network - 50c per SMS
• Data billed at R0.99 per MB
• The price plan is available to prepaid customers only
1. Dial *188# to register for Siyakha using your South African ID number.
2. Free Change to the Siyakha price plan.
3. If you’re aged between 18 and 60 your FREE Funeral Cover policy will be automatically created.
The first 100 000 eligible customers to successfully register for the Vodacom Siyakha price plan will get the complete R10 000 Funeral Cover benefit. Thereafter customers who register on the Siyakha price plan will qualify for R5000 Funeral Cover.
Here’s what you’ll get on Siyakha:
1. Up to R10 000 FREE Funeral Cover
2. 50% of your recharge value back as Siyakha Extra Airtime
3. Plus great rewards
To stay covered, simply stay connected every day on the Vodacom network.
All funeral products are underwritten by Vodacom Life Assurance (RF) Limited and administered by Frank Financial Services, an authorised financial services provider.