Funeral Cover 4 You and Your Family
Funeral Cover 4 You and Your family
Dial *111*187# from your cellphone
What is Funeral Cover 4 You and Your Family?
Vodacom funeral cover can help to relieve the financial burden presented by funeral policies with affordable, simple and convenient coverage for you and your family, all from the comfort of your cellphone.
Honour your loved ones with a respectful farewell and be relieved of the costs associated with this difficult time.
What are the benefits of Vodacom’s Funeral Policies?
- No bank account is required for Vodacom funeral cover.
- Cover yourself, your spouse plus 5 children on one policy.
- You can pay monthly or weekly using your recharge value from your cellphone.
- Your funeral policies will be retained after a SIM swap or number change (all you need is your PIN number to transact from a cellphone).
How to get Vodacom Funeral Cover from your Cellphone?
The step-by-step process of getting the funeral policies best suited for you and your loved ones.
- Dial *111*187# or 082 17 800 from your cellphone
- Select the funeral cover type
- Select the amount and occurrence of payments
- Use your SA ID number to complete the registration process
How do I get Funeral Cover 4 You and your Family?
How much does Funeral Cover 4 You and your family cost?
How to make a claim
For peace of mind pay in advance for up to a year.
Dial *111*187#, select maintain policy and make payments.
* To continue to enjoy peace of mind of funeral cover, remember to recharge so your payment can be deducted.
- This product is available to Prepaid, Top Up and uChoose customers only.
- Your cover will start after you’ve made your first payment which is deducted from your available recharge value.
- The qualifying age is 18-60 years (with valid SA ID document).
- Only accidental death is covered in first 3 months of taking out the policy.
- You keep your policy if you SIM swap or change your number. All you need to do is remember your PIN number.
- As long as you make payments every week or month, depending on your payment option, your cover will continue until you claim (maximum of 7 claims) or die - whichever happens first.
- Cover will also lapse after three non-payments or a maximum of 21 days during which the policy will be in a grace period. Should a claim be instituted during the grace period, a pro-rata amount (excluding grace period) will be paid out.
- The cover pay-out will not increase but you can apply to change your cover at any time. Changes will be effective from the 1st of the month following the request for change, as long as we’ve received the adjusted monthly payment.
- If you’ve increased your cover, any waiting periods and exclusions will apply to the increased portion, as will any new terms and conditions.